- 1 Can Ro-Tel Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice and Cilantro (Drained)
- 1 Can Diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic (Drained)
- 1 Can Diced Mexican Style Tomatoes (Drained)
- 1 Small Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 Regular White Onion
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 1 Cup Cilantro (no need to chop it up, just hack off a chunk from the bunch)
Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend/process until the salsa looks the way you want it to look. Add salt if you think you need to. I love salt and I don’t add it. But it’s your mouth. Your taste buds. You do whatever.
Pour into a bowl. Put some chips nearby. Watch it disappear. It’s even yummier when you heat it up. Warm salsa…yum!
Make sure to recycle your cans (or tins if you call them that).
Ginny’s Personal Notes: I would consider this salsa on the “Medium” side of spiciness. I like the kick. The more I seek and appreciate the minimalist lifestyle, the more I can appreciate recipes like this one. Simple yet amazing. Like life should be.
Many thanks to Ann (pictured above in the red top) for this recipe. She really is amazing…
If you try it, please let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Cheers to you and happy eating!