Rose at from2to3kids rocks. She nominated My Simplicity Quest for the One Lovely Blog Award. She really does rock. Her blog is a great collection of honest words in her ups and downs as a blooming, dedicated minimalist and in her efforts for baby #3. She’s funny and endearing. Even though I’m not a mama, we are on the same page on a lot of issues. I’m so grateful for the honor she has shown me (thank you Rose!!!!).
Because I’m a fairly new blogger and a curious soul, I did some research on the One Lovely Blog Award and I didn’t really find anything substantial (though I got to read some neat blogs who have received a nomination..). It looks like a structured opportunity to pay it forward. Love it. So, I’m in!
The RULES for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog(s).
- Post the award image in your acceptance post.
- List seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate others for the award and notify them on their blog.
My 7 random facts about Ginny:
1. Mornings are magic for me.
2. I’m intentionally optimistic.
3. When I was three-years-old, I could speak and understand English, Spanish, and Italian (we came back to The States when I was five and I now I only speak English).
4. I can eat a lot for my size. Seriously. I can really put it away. However, I’m a total lightweight when it comes to drinking. Go figure.
5. I love to encourage people.
6. I’m proud to be a Texan (most of us are).
7. My favorite Terry Pratchett books are Thud, Thief of Time, and Small Gods
All of my nominations are for blogs and writers who reach right in to who I am and encourage me to be a better person. I’ve found beauty and strength in their words and I’m grateful that they do what they do. I tried to write a description for each of them but I really want you to get the joy from clicking on the link and seeing their beauty for yourself. Please check out all of them. They are: